Posted: Monday, July 24, 2017 12:04 AM
Company name:Ahead Academy Daycare
We have a part-time opening for a Part-time to Full-time Assistant Teacher position - in a relax and happy daycare.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
No experience required.
Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
Be authorized to work in the United States.
Must have reliable transportation.
Background check required.
Valid Driver’s License
16+ years old
- Most important of all - having a warm and loving heart to share. If you are thinking about just wanting to get a pay job, you are not the person for this daycare. What I value the most is how much love and thoughts you would provide in caring for little children in my daycare.
- You are cheerful, considerate, relax, warm-hearted, pay attention to details, and willing to share your love.
- Some education in Early Childhood Education help but not necessary. You can learn while in the job.
- Willing to take Live Scan (background check and fingerprint clearance).
- Medical printout to prove that you are vaccinated against contagious diseases such as pertussis and measles. Otherwise, you will have to take the vaccines prior to the start of your job.
- Willing to take annual Tuberculosis test
- Willing to get certified in First Aid, CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation) and AED (automated external defibrillator). Or I can show you how to obtain one before starting work.
- Professional and friendly to everyone.
- Interpersonal relationship building
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English are a must.
- Willing to write neatly and legibly. Children will be learning from your writing.
- Punctual and reliable
Pay rates are based on enthusiasms and skills.
After the first 6 months of full-time employment, you will have paid holidays and sick days, health insurance and retirement saving plan compensation
Consistent pay raise according to performance - enthusiasms and skills.
If you are interested in applying for these positions, please submit your attachments of (1.) application form and (2.) a one page Microsoft Word document about your specific ideas on "how best to care for two-year-old children" to my email >>> Yanalia1102@hotmail.com <<<
• Location: San Jose / South Bay, San Jose, CA
• Post ID: 68291523 sanjose