Posted: Wednesday, August 16, 2017 12:10 AM
Company Name:Diagnostics for the Real World, Ltd.
Diagnostics for the Real World, Ltd. (DRW), a biotech company located in San Jose, California, is ISO 13485-certified and develops, manufactures, and commercializes diagnostic products that are rapid, simple, cost-effective and significantly more sensitive than currently available rapid tests for infectious diseases. DRW is a spin-off company from the University of Cambridge (UK) and commercializes rapid protein/antigen-based and nucleic acid amplification test technology from the University of Cambridge. DRW is focusing on developing diagnostic technology appropriate for developing countries but which can also be used in developed countries. We currently have an opening in our Manufacturing team for a highly motivated medical device assembler who can stay focused on the job at hand, is highly attentive to detail, organized and works well in a team environment.
The Medical Device Assembler will be involved in the assembly of small components and reagents into cartridges.
Working within the Manufacturing team, the candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Inspect components for defects
- Use of simple tools and equipment (fillers, sealers, etc.)
- Kit packing and labeling
- Complete manufacturing documents according to instructions in an GMP environment
- Clean and maintain work space
We require candidates to:
- Have good manual dexterity and visual acuity
- Be detail and quality oriented
- Be able to read, understand and follow written instructions
Previous experience in the medical device industry a plus, and having at least an associate's degree is desirable.
Interested candidates should send their qualifications by email to email@example.com or FAX to 408-773-1553 and reference job code 17-001-MDA.
• Location: San Jose / South Bay, San Jose, CA
• Post ID: 75020973 sanjose