Posted: Wednesday, August 16, 2017 12:10 AM
Company Name:Oriental Taste International Group
About Orientation Taste International Group
We are motivated to provide better food experience to more people in San Francisco Bay Area, with one of a kind food product, customer experiences and back-of-house operation. As we enter an aggressive growth phase, we are looking for motivated, talented folks to join us to make things happen. Our world-class team combines industry and operation experts with international background to push the boundaries on re-engineering every aspect of the restaurant business.
We offer fun, creative and collaborative work environment, competitive pay, potential for learn and grow in restaurant business.
Email your CV to email@example.com
Subject: xxx(your name) for xxx (the position)
Oriental Taste @South Bay, Peninsula, East Bay, CA
• The goal is to deliver effective services that will help customer retention, company sales and profitability goals
• Help the company to build up new business units across the San Francisco Bay Area 。
• Opportunities for rotational training in other business units.
• This position reports directly to the Deputy GMResponsibilities
• Accountable for successful day-to-day floor operation.
• Accountable for business target of the 6000 sqft restaurant in Palo Alto
• Holds team accountable for service excellence, consistency, cleanliness, guest experience and customer satisfaction.
• Build and execute Standard Operation Procedure (SOP) for daily operation
• Recruits and hires store staff
• Trains, Coaches, develops and disciplines store staff
• Cost optimization base on accounting reportQualification
• 2-5 years of experience in managing medium to large restaurant
• Demonstrated ability as a leadership partner with management & staff
• Ability to handle multiple tasks with effective follow-through
• Ability to motivate and lead staff to achieve organizational goals
• General knowledge of computers, various electronic order/payment devices.
• Ability to stand for extended amount of time.
• Flexible schedule
• Problem solver
• Work under pressure
• Speaking Chinese as second language is preferred
• Bachelor degree is preferred
• Location: Cupertino, CA, San Jose / South Bay
• Post ID: 70641328 sanjose